Pages

Translate

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Welcome

Hello and a very warm welcome to Zach Out! As this is my first post something should be made clear from the off.

Posts may contain expletives (I hate the term 'bad language' but that topic will be addressed at a later time) and content which some may find to be profane. Please do not take offense to the way I choose to express my thoughts. I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, so don't treat me like an animal.

Respect to you if you got that reference. Anyway, moving swiftly on, let me introduce myself properly. I come from a Jamaican family. No my name isn't Desmond, Omar or any other stereotypical name. My name is Noel and I'm 19. YES 19! Only two more years 'til the big 2-1, planning to have a boat party but, I digress. Being the fated middle child I flew the nest to find a greater purpose.

Currently at Bournemouth University studying computing and loving every second. The last few months have transformed me. I've grown way more confident and also happier. Maybe it's the fresh coastal breeze or the much needed break from London. Gazing at the world and I just want to take it all. Have I been listening to Nas too much? WRONG! There's no such thing as too much Nas. Amen.

In all honestly, this year is already looking very promising. I've been wanting to put my recently acquired skills into practice and have been finding every excuse not to. Then the realization hit me. Or rather a truth, a locked away secret, deep inside, something I once knew to be true... but chose to forget. The perfect time is NOW.

So here I am writing this blog, hoping with a hell of a lot of hard work  and perseverance this thing will work out. See you on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and nice seeing someone I actually know trying to do something for themselves and get out there =]

    ReplyDelete